Sunday, April 17, 2011

Licensz Kód Mount And Blade

NEXT RACE Sancti Petri in Chiclana

I do not remember it was like to run 10 kms, with the roll of the track, the 800 and 1500 I had forgotten what you suffer and you have to run to get between the first (or try) in a race like today in Chiclana. The team had class today was: "On the one hand
Laureano, which I can assure you that is strong and improving every day. It happened at 5 km and never saw it until the finish, a quality leap over and through the trofeos.Enhorabuena. "Besides
Juan Araujo, Tarifeño. Almost by accident, and training when may have made a carrerón. You have a great friend of room for improvement Juanma. A train. "Our friend Antonio
Troy, after overcoming a few weeks of hard training we have launched to compete and had it not been for a regular limit, would make a great brand. Yet the improvement is palpable (even if I say so ugly.)
And a server, which was launched this adventure after 4 months without asphalt racer, and little by little has to be gathering pace for the tests from (Carrera Carmona Paez and Puerto de Algeciras). I got a bounce trophy serves to motivate me and be better in the next.
not want to dismiss this small chronic without a well-deserved applause for the Alba family, representing the Veterans Club Algeciras with Mario. The Alba is worthy of admiration and praise, of course you have a big round of applause from this blog.
I leave you with the rankings and some pictures. You can find more photos on page Carmona Paez Club, both in the albums as Ermanué Nela (some photos of the blog are theirs, thanks). See
training. RESULTS

0 comments:

Post a Comment